Friday, January 4, 2008

Spoiled Seamstress

That's me.....spoiled rotten! Look what I got for Christmas:


The image “http://www.thesewingoutlet.com/sewing_machines/images/babylock-imagine.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

You can read about it here.


The best part is that I was not expecting anything like this for Christmas. My husband surprised me big time. He did a lot of research and talked to a few accomplished seamstresses in his family before deciding on this serger. It is so nice, and easy to use. (I almost feel guilty for having received such a nice gift.)

Back in 1999, he also surprised me with a BabyLock ProLine sewing machine for Christmas. It has been (and continues to be) a fantastic machine, and has required no service whatsoever in 8 years of use. I have learned so much in my 8 years of sewing.

Thanks, sweetie, for giving me the kind of gifts that help me develop my creative interests. These truly are the gifts that keep on giving!

0 comments: