Thursday, January 17, 2008

Comfy, Cozy, Cute!

I just wanted to rave about my new cardigan sweater from Old Navy. I have decided to finally get rid of all my "stuffy" clothes (you know, stiff button-up shirts and formal pants/skirts) in favor of a more fun, feminine, comfortable wardrobe. My tolerance for stiff, tight, needs-to-be- ironed clothing is gone.

Here is the sweater I just got. I'm wearing it right now because I love it so much! Mine is ivory, not yellow.
I'm wishing I could have it in Navy or Linen Blue, too.

I used to choose my clothing solely on looks, comfy or not (although I have never been willing to drop a lot of cash for clothes). Thankfully, motherhood has instilled in me a more fun, practical outlook. Now, I don't care how stylish something is..if it is not comfortable, it is NOT an option.

Thanks, Old Navy!

0 comments: