Look what happened to little Tater's head! The result of a little too much enthusiasm:

He was running in the yard (just grass) and tripped over his own feet. When he got up, I was so surprised to see a knot on his head! He must have landed on a sprinkler-head or a stray rock.

These pictures were taken an entire 24 hours after the accident. The knot doubled in size from the time of injury to bedtime that same night. This is how it looked the next morning.

Tater's enthusiasm, however, would not be dampened. He got up, cried for less than a minute, then continued to play with his Tigger-like bounciness for the rest of the day.

Though I freaked out about it and worried all day, he took it all in stride, and even laughed about it. What a trooper! I treasure this little guy.
1 comments:
That little man looks terrible! It hurts Grandma just to look at it. If Grandma and Papa were there we would buy him a Costco size bag of Skittles to eat because he's s brave---who cares if he's potty trained or not!
Post a Comment