Thursday, April 3, 2008

aaaaaCHOOOO!!

This is not a picture of me, but it may as well be. It has been about 3 weeks since the onset of the worst seasonal allergies I have ever had. Itchy eyes, stuffy/runny nose, headache, coughing, you name it, I've had it. It was my "welcome home" gift from Arizona. Just a couple of days after we got back from our 10th Anniversary trip to Texas (which I'll post about later), the itchies and the misery set in. In fact, my entire family has been suffering the effects of this year's Killer Pollen. We love the green Spring we're having, but I think all of us in Arizona are ready for the blooming to stop already!

That being said, if we must be afflicted with something, I guess seasonal allergies aren't so bad. I've been thinking about those of you with more serious problems, like strep throat and kidney scares, and I've been counting my blessings. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Here's hoping for a few months of health and happiness for everyone.

0 comments: