I have been having the most wonderful Mother's Day. My sweet husband and children have made me feel so appreciated and loved. Today I am especially aware of the great privilege it is to be a mother.
On this day, I can't help but reflect on all the ways my own mother has blessed my life. She is truly a marvel.... as pure and sweet as they come. I love her spunk, her kindness, her selflessness, her love of the Lord, and her generosity. I could never mention all her virtues in one little blog post, but I want to pay tribute to her, for her influence has truly blessed my life. Her unconditional love has helped me overcome many challenges and insecurities. She never points out my faults, but embraces me despite them.
My mom lives to serve and to brighten the lives of her family and all those around her. She is a true light in the darkness. She is perfect in my eyes.
Along with her sweetness comes a lot of spunk. This is one of the qualities I love best about her. We had so much fun staying up late, laughing, and eating TONS of chocolate chip cookies when she came to visit last fall.
I'll make more cookies, mom...you wanna come and visit?
Here are some pictures of my mom who, I truly believe, is the most beautiful person I have ever known. I love you mom. I miss you, and wish I could be with you today. I hope someday to become the kind of person you already are. I hope my children will grow up to emulate your example. Happy Mother's Day!
A few fun pictures:
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Beautiful Mom
Posted by Yeffinerp at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I also think your mom is absolutely beautiful! I am glad I can say I know her! I love the nostalgic pictures of her too. BTW, I can't remember which one was Aurora...
Thank you my kind and beautiful daughter. You really give my way to much credit. You made me very happy though!
Post a Comment