Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tellin' it like it is

Last night, dh took Tater Tot to the Father and Sons Campout with our ward. Since the guys were gone, I put Baby Bear to bed, and partied with my girls. We watched WaterHorse and ate cinnamon rolls, red vines, and Reeses Pieces. We also drank some Martinelli's and *camped out* together in the family room. It really was a lot of fun.

So, today, after lunch, I asked each of the girls if they would like a Red Vine for a snack. When Aurora saw me pull them out from under the bread in the pantry, her face lit up and she blurted, " Hey, I was trying to sneak some of those this morning, but I couldn't FIND them!!"

I am STILL laughing.

I don't know many people who *Tell it like it is* quite like Aurora does.

0 comments: