Saturday, May 17, 2008

*Dry* Humor

Aurora has decided that she LOVES Bath & Body Works' Freshwater Cucumber scented body cream. Since she has very dry skin, she needs lotion after every bath.

This afternoon, we went swimming, and when we got home, the kids all had a bath. I rubbed Aurora down with her favorite lotion, and sent her off to get dressed. She came back to the bathroom (still naked) and said, "May I PLEASE just smell the lotion in the tube again, PLEASE?". I said, "Sure.".

Next thing I know, she is standing there putting little dots of lotion all over her torso. When she started doing the same to her legs, I told her she'd better rub it all in.

She stood there for a few minutes in a daze, rubbing the lotion in to her skin, her arm making large, repetitive circles on her belly. All of a sudden she looked up and said, "Mommy! It's like I'm hungry for lotion, get it? hahahaha!!!"

0 comments: