This is Gisele's HUGE yellow squash. She got a seed from the farmer on a fieldtrip to Schnepf Farm in Chandler, AZ. We planted it, nurtured it, then planted it in the garden. It's like 3 bananas put together. It was still growing, but I was paranoid, and wanted to be sure it was harvested before it got TOO big and mushy inside. We ate some tonight and, thought is was big, it was still firm and yummy. Way to go, Sweetie!
The Elm Tree Daddy rescued 3 years ago from our townhome. When he picked it, it was literally 3 inches high, struggling for life underneath a bush. Look at it now!
Our baby Grapefruit Tree

1 comments:
Ok, I am jealous of your garden. I have tried a little here, but the bugs are pretty vicious. Perhaps next year I will be more willing to put it in the effort. :-)
Post a Comment