Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Official Announcement

The Official Announcement
For all of my wonderful friends and those of my family who do not yet know, I am now making the official announcement: Baby #4 is on the way! I will be 12 weeks along this Friday, and the due date is October 5. Yippee!
I am EXTREMELY happy to be coming out of the utter exhaustion of the first trimester. My 3 kiddos have been running, romping, and roaming willy-nilly around the house since January, while I have slept...and slept...and slept...(ok, we all know it is not REALLY possible to sleep much with 3 young kids, EVER, but I FEEL like I've slept alot and, when I have been awake, I've been walking around in a trance-like state:))
We are excited to add baby #4 and will be thrilled, no matter what the gender. We are, however, secretly hoping for a little brother for Tater. We'll find out in May, if everything goes as planned.
I've had one ultrasound already, so I know the baby is really there, and was doing well. My next appointment is in a couple of weeks, so I'll update again then.

0 comments: